Fábio Fernandes Daniel I. Dutra
Carlos Orsi André S. Silva
Telmo Marçal Roberta Spindler
Romeu Martins Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro
Antonio Luiz M. C. Costa Gabriel Cantareira
David Alan Prescott
Clifford E. Landers
“Act of Extermination” by Cirilo S. Lemos, translated by Christopher Kastensmidt, in The Mammoth Book of Dieselpunk, ed. Sean Wallace, Running Press, 2015.
“By a Thread” by Flavio Medeiros Jr., translated by Christopher Kastensmidt, Intergalactic Medicine Show, March 2012.
“Story with Pictures and Conversation” by Brontops Baruq, translated from the Portuguese by Christopher Kastensmidt, Intergalactic Medicine Show, January 2012.
“Xochiquetzal and the Vengeance Fleet” by Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro, translated from the Portuguese by David Alan Prescott, Inter Nova, July 2011.
“The Visitor Edward Hopper Received Two Years Before His Death” by Mario Sabino, translated from the Portuguese by Clifford E. Landers, Words Without Borders, December 2010.
“Peak Time” by Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro, translated from the Portuguese by David Alan Prescott, Inter Nova, September 2010.
“A Visit From Alcibiades” by Machado de Assis, translated from the Portuguese by Clifford E. Landers, Words Without Borders, December 2009.
“A Perfect Marriage” by Andre Carneiro, translated by ?, The Penguin World Omnibus, 1986.
Sambaqui: A Novel of Pre-History (Ribeiro) [Brazil]
Blindness (Saramago) [Portugal]
Solarpunk: Ecological and Fantastical Stories in a Sustainable World, (ed. Lodi-Ribeiro) [Brazil & Portugal]
- “Soylent Green is People!” by Carlos Orsi
- “When Kingdoms Collide” by Telmo Marçal
- “Breaking News!” by Romeu Martins
- “Once Upon a Time in a World” by Antonio Luiz M. C. Costa
- “Escape” by Gabriel Cantareira
- “Gary Johnson” by Daniel I. Dutra
- “Xibalba Dreams of the West” by André S. Silva
- “Sun in the Heart” by Roberta Spindler
- “Cobalt Blue and the Enigma” by Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro